Ramsey Pro-Line Model 60-23P under-speed switches monitor rotational velocity
Thermo Scientific™, Waltham, MA says its Ramsey™ Model 60-23P under-speed switch is designed to monitor the rotational velocity of a shaft or other rotating equipment in industrial applications. The switch is of single-piece construction with no separate control unit and suits industrial applications where the need to monitor under-speed or slippage conditions exist.
Features of the Model 60-23P include:
• Non-contacting, proximity-type detector, which provides longer life and lower operating costs
• Two-bolt mounting for simple installation
• Easy set-up and troubleshooting
• Rugged housing: weather-tight, polyamide/ fiberglass, sturdy, lightweight.
• There are no moving parts.
There is an alarm/delay of 10 seconds while rotating equipment reaches operating speed and an alarm to normal delay assures notification when the speed drops below the adjustable set point.
The switch is recommended for conveyor belts, bucket elevators and other types of rotating equipment.
Thermo Scientific, www.thermofisher.com.