PlatinumStripe PE-RT pipe for hi-temp use
Performance Pipe Co., Plano, TX, says its PlatinumStripe™ 1800 PE-RT pipe significantly expands the operation window for polyethylene pipes with pressure ratings up to 180°F (82°C). It is intended for high-temperature industrial plant, mining, oil/gas applications.
Key benefits of PlatinumStripe Pipe include:
• higher permissible operating temperatures compared to standard PE4710 products;
• delivers continuous operating range from – 49°F (-45°C) to 180°F (82°C) with intermittent temps up to 203°F (95°C);
• greater than 20 times PE4710 requirements for stress crack resistance;
• allows use of native backfill material from trench (sandless installation) for shallow, nontraffic applications;
• follows same fusion parameters as standard PE4710 pipes;
• has a patented stabilizer system for hi-temp oxidative environments with ASTM F2263 CC3 rating;
• comes in a full range of pipe sizes, pressure capabilities, molded and fabricated fittings.
Performance Pipe Co., www.performancepipe.com